The School offers extra ordinary financial support to students, which is not matched by many public and private institutions. This is due to the School’s unique social welfare ethos and commitment to widening participation and helping students from disadvantaged backgrounds access education.
The School has a simple scholarship application process for students, Please click here for more information about our scholarships. Please ensure that you understand our expectations and read our terms and conditions.
Our services also include the following below. Please click to read more.
- Financial support
- Alumni schemes
- CPD training courses as short as a few hours
- Short courses that range from 1-3 months
- Professional Development Series
- Online learning
- Employability and Skills Enhancement Centre (ESEC)
- Learning and Resource Centre
- Online virtual learning centre
- Executive Lecture Series
- Services to Businesses
- Having a strong ethos of community work which we hope inspires our students.
- Student Trips and Visits
- Student Life in London
To learn more about School of Economics and Law, please contact us on 020-3417-6890 or email@example.com