The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification, and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree.
Prospective students must have one of the following:
- An ATHE Level 4 Diploma
- Two level 3 passes (‘A’ level standard)
- A level 3 qualification, or above, as notified on the NQF or QCF of the United Kingdom. Such qualifications should entail a similar number of learning hours to that of the ATHE diploma.
International students should visit the Home Office website for requirements related to immigration purposes, including maintainence and English requirements
Students have the choice to use this Diploma to do the following:
- Apply for a Job – where a level 5 qualification is sufficient
- Progress to the Level 6 diploma. For more information, click here.
- Progress to the third year of a variety of Bachelor's Degree Top-Up Programmes
Please click here for ATHE progression routes.
Learners must complete 5 mandatory units worth 80 credits and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 120 credits to achieve this qualification. Please see below for the units in this qualification:
Tuition Fee: /UndergraduateFees
Duration: 1 and a half years
Mode of Study: Full-time, Part time and Distance Learning/Online Learning