Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where is SOEL located?
SOEL is located in South London. The full address is: 43-45 Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell, London, SE5 9NR. We are very close to Brixton Station on the Victoria Line through London Underground and to Denmark Hill railway station on the London Overground. Click here to see a map of SOEL.
- How can I travel to SOEL?
We are very close to Brixton Station on the Victoria Line through London Underground and to Denmark Hill railway station on the London Overground. The following buses stop within a 5 minutes walk from us: 40, 42, 68, 176, 185, 468, 484, 35, 45, 345, 12, 36, 171, 43
- How can I contact SOEL?
You can call us, send us an email and visit us at the centre where our staff will be happy to answer your questions. Our contact details are as follows:
Tel: +44 20 3417 6890 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many students are currently learning at SOEL?
The number of students attending SOEL varies from semester to semester.
- What is the admission deadline?
There is no deadline for admission. Admissions remain open throughout the academic year as our sessions are every quarter. You can apply using our online form here.
- What days is SOEL open?
SOEL is open from Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM, except for public holidays.
- How much does it cost to study at SOEL?
For information on undergraduate fees and expenses, click here. For information on postgraduate fees and expenses, please click here. For information on the fees for CPD courses and short courses, please click here.
- What scholarships do you offer for international students? Where can I find out about your financial aid programme for international students?
SOEL is proud to announce that over 1000 scholarships have been issued to students from under privileged backgrounds as well as those that have attained high grades in their studies.
Visit our Financial Support section on the website for further information.
- When does term start? What are the term dates for the next academic year?
The academic year at SOEL is run in two 6 monthly semesters. You can check the dates of semester by calling our admissions team on 02034176890 or emailing them at email@example.com
- How can I pay for my tuition fee?
International/home students can pay for their tuition fees in instalments, using different payment methods such as online transfer and BACS.
- What facilities are available at SOEL?
The College offers extraordinary support to students, which is unrivalled by higher education institutions. This is due to the College’s unique social welfare ethos and commitment to widening participation and helping students from disadvantaged backgrounds access education.
Facilities at the College include:
- Financial Scholarships
- Multi Faith Rooms
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Executive Lecture Series (ELS)
- Alumni Services
- Professional Development Series
- Employability and Skills Enhancement Centre (ESEC)
- Learning and Resource Centre
- Student Trips and Visits
- Student Societies