This programme focuses on the strategic aspects of business management including mergers, acquisitions and major sources of financing such as debt and equity. Students will gain a solid understanding on how human resource and marketing strategies are aligned to corporate strategy.
The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager.
Prospective students must have one of the following:
• ATHE Level 5 Diploma
• A UK Degree or Overseas equivalent, or BTEC HND in business management or related studies
• Other level 5 qualifications from another internationally recognised awarding body or approved Overseas Institutes of Higher Education
• International: IELTS 5.5 band in each component; or other UKBA approved test
International students should visit the Home Office website for requirements related to immigration purposes, including maintainence and English requirements
All students will be required to submit assignments as their assessment.
Students have the choice to use this Diploma to do the following:
- Apply for a Job – where a level 6 qualification is sufficient
- Progress to the Final/Third year of university undergraduate degree
- Progress to Level 7 postgraduate diploma. Please click here for more information.
Click here for ATHE progression routes.
Tuition Fee: see Fee Information section
Duration: 1 and a half years
Mode of Study: Full-time, Part time and Distance learning/Online learning
Visit the ATHE website…